Friday, November 19, 2010

if not me...

It was a good day in the Cove yesterday. The boats returned empty handed.

Reading this news on Scott West’s blog, I was thrilled. Then I glanced at the photo at the bottom of the page and see that there are only 6 Guardians now. A young man, William and his mom have just arrived at the cove. William writes a heck of a blog. You can follow him here. If you're passionate about this or another cause, take the leap. Give up some of your vacation time or frequent flier miles and go be part of it. If you can't find the time but still want to help, there are Guardians looking for support. Scott has a list of future Guardians on his blog. Sponsor someone. It will make you feel good. I promise.

I’m looking forward to joining the guardians next month. I wish I was there now and could stay longer. But, life just seems to get in the way. In the meantime, I can write letters and make phone calls. It’s time that we take whales and dolphins off the dinner table around the world and let them live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment